The same concept at each booth
Its costs an average of up to £15,000 to have a stall at a well-known exhibition and amongst all the competition its important to think outside the box and how your booth can be successful on the day apart from giving out freebies. You want other competitors to be in envy of your booth and the originality behind what you are providing to help reach as many potential customers as possible which could lead to further sales.
The beauty of exhibitions
Just look at these statistics which will make you see why promoting your product at an exhibition is so important:
- 76% of executive decision makers asked for a price quotation at the last show they attended. Not only are decision makers attending trade shows, but they are interested in buying.
- 92% of tradeshow attendees come to see and learn about what’s new in products and services. That means you have a captive audience that is there to learn about your products and hear what you have to say.
- Over 50% of the trade show’s attendees are there for the first time. This means potential new customers.
- 70% participate in trade shows to strengthen relationships or partnerships. There is much to be said about the face to face connection that is made at trade shows.
The beauty of selfies
Selfies have dominated the world and businesses are starting to use this concept to help sell their products and launch a service. This is how wide it has reached our planet:
- Saatchi Gallery and Huawei have teamed up to present “From Selfie to Self-Expression” exhibition until 6 September 2017. This is the world’s first exhibition exploring the history of the selfie from the old masters to the present day, and celebrates the truly creative potential of a form of expression often derided for its inanity.
- According to the Independant online newspaper “A “selfie generation” obsessed with achieving a flawless look on social media is driving a big rise in cosmetics sales, which are now worth close to £1bn a year in the UK. Driven by the desire to share images on Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook, the trend for face sculpting or contouring, and for thick eyebrows has led to a huge boost in the market, data analytics company IRI found.
If this is what selfies can do for beauty products then why can we not use this concept to help drive sales for your product, bring in more customers and let the power of social media reach thousands of people about your brand. It is not just about providing a pretty booth and having a great location at an exhibition,it is about the additional perk you are offering that no other business has thought of. If you want the secret recipe to make your product stand out then look no further than The Selfie Party Prints.
How can Selfie Party Prints help your business
- We will work with you on the day to ensure you have a successful event.
- Potential customers will learn about your product.
- Potential customers will take a selfie through their own smartphone with your product by downloading our app and will share the photo on social media hash tagging relevant words that will be related to you including your brand name. This will generate many shares, likes and comments with the power of one click through Face Book Instagram and Twitter.
- As an additional benefit they will receive a photo of their selfie with your logo, name and date of the event on the template as a keepsake. The more people walk around with the photo, the more people will want to find your stand. You want to get people talking about your booth, you want to see a crowd forming around your booth making others wonder what the interest is and therefore reaching a wider audience.
- An online gallery of all the pictures from all the different smartphones will be available for you which can be used for future marketing campaigns or materials.
- We can help your event be successful in a cost effective manner by choosing our bronze, silver, gold or platinum package.
If your business has not tapped into the power of selfies then start now with the help of the Selfie Party Prints. We are easy to set up, mobile and all our staff are well trained on how to get the most of each event. Let Selfie Party Prints do the hard work for you by increasing awareness and engagement with your products.